Improve your financial education by using our guides
Get the knowledge that will help you achieve results
First, get the knowledge, then create the habits, and finally achieve results. Use our financial guides to fill your knowledge gaps. They were created to be as simple and jargon-free as possible, but relevant and action-oriented.
Because we believe financial education should be available to all, we make all our guides available for free. Sign up and download all the resources you want.
Our guides cover the following areas:
- Managing debt
- Selecting insurance coverage
- Planning your succession
In this spreadsheet you can make the necessary notes so that you can make your budget in an organized and private way.
- Define contributions to your goals
- Keep track of your income
- Plan your expenses by categories
Guide to Saving
Saving on an emergency fund is key to having a solid financial position. In this guide we explain what you need to know to save on your fund.
- The importance of saving money
- Four steps to save money
- How many saving accounts should you have?
- How much to save in your emergency fund?
- When to use your emergency fund
Guide to Investing
Having financial investments help you to create wealth and ensure a comfortable retirement. In this guide, we explain what you need to know to invest properly.
- The importance of investing
- How to define investment goals?
- Investment philosophy
- Basic concepts
Guide to Managing Debts
The correct use and administration of debts can help you achieve your financial goals, but also, a lot of debt or its mismanagement can harm you severely. In this guide, we explain how to manage your debt responsibly.
- Creditworthiness, credit and debt
- How much debt is too much debt?
- Questions to ask before taking out a loan
- How to manage debt
- Define your debt payment strategy
Guide to Insurance
Having insurance coverage appropriate to your life circumstances strengthens your financial position. In this guide, we explain what insurance policies you may need.
- Why it is important to have insurance coverage
- Different types of insurance policies and coverage that you need
Guide to Estate Planning
An optimal succession plan is important to enforce your wishes after your death. In this guide, we explain what you need to know about preparing a will.
- What is estate planning and why is it important?
- What is a will?
- How do I leave specific items to specific heirs?
- How often does a will need to be updated?
- Who has the right to contest my will?
Guide to Budgeting
Making a good budget requires understanding basic concepts and following an appropriate methodology. In this guide we explain what you need to know.
- Why Budget?
- Money Habits and Resolutions
- Flexible Number Strategy
- Data Checklist
- How to Create a Budget Step-by-Step